Light therapy is quickly becoming a favorite tool of medical and non-medical skincare professionals. It is quick, painless, highly effective, and requires very little operator intervention, which makes it a very profitable procedure.
The light provided by a high intensity, multi-frequency light-emitting diode (LED) can be effectively used to treat a variety of issues from fine lines and wrinkles to acne, sun damage, scars, and cellulite. At Aesthetic Solutions, Inc., we offer several Dermaglow® LED skincare equipment options ranging in price from $1.000 to $20,000. Each full face, fixed panel LED allows you to offer advanced skin rejuvenation treatments to your patients either solely wit the LED, or in combination with microdermabrasion. Contact us to learn about our entire line of medical and esthetician skincare equipment.
- The Benefits of LED Light Therapy
- Dermaglow® LED Skincare Equipment
- The Dermaglow® LED Light Therapy Multi Wave System
- The Dermaglow® LED Light Therapy Multi Wave Deluxe System
- Dermaglow® LED Light Therapy Patented Programs
- Dermaglow® LED Light Therapy Before-and-After Photos
The Benefits of LED Light Therapy
A non-invasive, non-ablative skin rejuvenation treatment, LED light therapy is safe and effective for all skin types. There are no side effects, no downtime, no pain, and treatments generally take fewer than 15 minutes to complete. At Aesthetic Solutions, Inc., we make sure our Dermaglow® medical and esthetician LED skincare equipment is easy to use and easy to own – we’ve combined reliability with functionality for an affordable addition to your business. Our Dermaglow® LED skincare equipment will help you give your patients beautiful skin without the tissue trauma associated with laser and IPL® treatments.
LED light therapy can:
- Accelerate skin repair by promoting the production of collagen (studies suggest up to 400%) and return the elastin layer back to it’s original glue-like nature.
- Reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and sun spots, acne and blemishes
- Help to accelerate wound healing or restore injured damaged or diseased cells to their original healthy nature
- Increase circulation, nutrient transfer, oxygenation, and moisture
- Increase the evacuation of waste and free radicals
To learn more about LED light therapy, read our LED skincare frequently asked questions.
Dermaglow® LED Skincare Equipment
The Dermaglow® LED Multi Wave System combines the latest technology in computerized light therapy with a proprietary choreographed light wave system. The result is a gentle, safe, and effective procedure that can alleviate or diminish a wide range of conditions.
Our patented Dermaglow® LED Multi Wave System is programmed with 12 specially designed sequences of visible and infrared LED light, 445 nm to 870 nm, that target your clients’ specific needs, from acne to sun damage. By combining complex sequences of visible and infrared light at varied pulsing rates, the body gets just the light energy it needs, allowing exposure times to be reduced while the effectiveness is significantly increased.
Our LED medical and esthetician skincare equipment incorporates hundreds of special LEDs, each capable of producing five different wavelengths. Each wavelength can be activated independently, ensuring the system is always providing the maximum light energy from each LED no matter which frequency is chosen. As a result, there is no need to swap out different colored light panels – the Dermaglow® LED Multi Wave System always uses every LED. Simply enter the program code for the desired result and the system’s computerized control panel will automatically cycle the frequency and intensity necessary to target your clients’ conditions.
The Dermaglow® LED Multi Wave SS Systems – Dual and Triple Panel
This model comes complete with 12 pre-set programs, each about 25 minutes in duration. The Dermaglow® LED Multi Wave SS Is our most affordable five frequency, full face, fixed panel LED.
The Dermaglow® LED Multi Wave Deluxe System
This model features 15 pre-set programs, each about 25 minutes in duration. The Dermaglow® LED Multi Wave Deluxe System has more power which increases the intensity of the treatment for the client. This system can also come with triple ports for additional light therapy tools.
Dermaglow® LED Therapy Patented Programs
Our physician and esthetician LED skincare equipment comes complete with pre-programmed treatments, including:
- Facial Rejuvenation: Stimulation of fine lines; promotes healthier, firmer looking skin
- Skin Tone/Discoloration and Sun Spots: Helps reduce or eliminate the appearance of sun spots and redness; promotes even skin tone
- Acne: Helps eliminate P-acne, reducing facial blemishes, inflammation, and redness
- Scars/Stretch Marks: Helps flatten and reduce the appearance of superficial scars and stretch marks
- Cellulite: Helps increase circulation of superficial tissues and reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Tightening: Helps stimulate the tightening of tissue for a more toned appearance
- Skin Repair/Sun Burn: Soothes, promotes circulation, and accelerates skin repair
- Acute and Chronic Discomfort: Reduces the discomfort associated with injury, aches, and pains
Dermaglow® LED Therapy Before-and-After Photos
LED light therapy can improve the appearance of your patients’ skin after a few brief treatments. Results are normally visible after the first treatment, but marked improvement can be seen after several weeks.
Contact Aesthetic Solutions, Inc. to Learn More
At Aesthetic Solutions, Inc., we are committed to helping medical and esthetic professionals succeed by offering advanced skin rejuvenation technologies and marketing support. Our LED medical and esthetician skincare equipment comes with a thorough manual and we have a network of certified trainers to facilitate certification. Contact us today to order our professional skincare equipment.